Building up a Fintech Ecosystem in Africa
Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020
10:00 – 11:15
CFC and Enterprise Singapore are co-organizing a webinar to discuss the Fintech landscape in Singapore; its best practices, key features and success stories and how this can translate to the African Fintech ecosystem.
Watch the replay
- 10:00: Welcome speech Casablanca Finance City Authority & Enterprise Singapore
- 10:10: Opening Address Singapore Consul General in Morocco and CEO of HPS, H.E Mr Horani
- 10:20: Keynote “FinTech ecosystem in Singapore” , Mr Chia Hock Lai, President Singapore Fintech Association
- 10:35: Panel Discussion moderated by Mr. Sugumaran Devaraja, Regional Director, Enterprise Singapore
- The Singapore Fintech landscape, key feature, success stories
- Best practices: Regulation, Talent, Tech, Financing
- How is Singapore supporting the FinTech ecosystem in times of Covid 19?
- How can the Singapore case inspire Africa’s emerging FinTech ecosystem?
- 10:55: Q&A & Wrap up
Registration is closed for this event.For more information or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org