*COVID-19 edition* Legal insights for employers in Africa
Friday, 24 Apr 2020
16:00 – 17:30
CFC and ELA (Employment Law Alliance) hosted a 90 minute webinar, Friday April 24, 2020 at 4:00 pm (Casablanca time) for a live launch of the Q&A guide, focusing on legal insights for employers in the context of COVID-19. The publication is part of the “CFC Africa Insights” series and produced in partnership with CWA Morocco, Nasrollah & Associés – Baker McKenzie, and Sopra Banking Software.
The program was as follows:
- 4:00 pm: Webinar goes live
- Welcome remarks by Mr. Saïd Ibrahimi
- Brief Introduction to the ELA and general information about how to use the webinar platform to submit questions
- 4:10 pm: Presentation of the report, followed by a discussion moderated by Peter Walts, COO of the ELA, including experts of the ELA network:
- Ernest Sembatya, partner – MMAKS Advocates, Uganda
- Elieser Corte Real, partner – FFA, Angola
- Silvia Mota Carvalho, associate – Miranda Alliance – Cabinet Nguia Cameroon/Ivory Coast
- Archa Dutta, attorney – Miranda Alliance, Gabon
- Sonal Sejpal, partner – ALN Kenya – Anjarwalla & Khann, Kenya
- Lenja Dahms-Jansen, senior associate – Bowmans, South Africa
- Mohamed Oulkhouir, managing partner – CWA Morocco, Morocco
- 5:00 pm: Q&A
You can download the report here.
We hope you are well and staying safe.
Registration is closed for this event.For more information or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org