Webinar – International Financial Centers: Sustaining SME Growth in a Post-COVID World
Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020
13:30 – 14:30
The COVID-19 Pandemic has tested the resilience of every economy and every company. With access to finance and its customer-base critical factors at any time for an SME, how have governments and their supportive financial eco-systems, such as that provided by an international or regional finance center, fared in this current crisis? And what are the steps being taken to mitigate the impacts and reconstruct the foundations for SME growth?
Join leading figures from across the global financial industry at a webinar, run in association with the World Alliance of International Financial Centres (WAIFC) and AIFC Astana Finance Days, to review how policy-makers and financial centers are responding to the challenge of safeguarding SMEs in a time of pandemic.
- Jochen Biedermann – Managing Director, World Alliance of International Financial Centers
- Mourad Fathallah – Head of Strategy & International Partnerships, Casablanca Finance City
- Jennifer Reynolds – President and CEO, Toronto Finance International
- Frederic de Laminne – Secretary-General, The Belgian Finance Center
- Akshu Campbell-Holt – Head of Market Research, AIFC Business Connect
- Zahra Abdel Rassoul – Deputy Managing Director, Stuttgart Financial
- Nandini Sukumar – CEO, World Federation of Exchanges