Dear members and partners,
We will be presenting the findings of the seventh edition of the CFC Africa Insights series on December 10, 2021 at 10:30 am (Morocco time). This latest report is called “Developing Africa’s Infrastructure during Challenging Times”, and is produced in collaboration with Africa50, a member of the CFC community since 2014.
The report focuses on the latest trends in African infrastructure and investment, current opportunities and challenges, and innovative solutions to bridge the financing gap. A panel of experts will discuss the topical issues raised in the publication.
10:30-10:35: Welcome note – Saïd Ibrahimi, CEO, CFC
10:35-11:00: Keynote presentation by Africa50
- Fleur Tchibota, Director of Communications
- Opuiyo Oforiokuma, Senior Partner
- Reda Souini, Investment Associate
11:00-11:20: Panel discussion moderated by Manal Bernoussi, Director of Strategy, Partnerships and Communication at CFC, featuring:
- Obaid Amrane, General Director, Ithmar Capital
- Alain Ebobissé, General Director, Africa50
- Said Zarrou, CEO, Marchica Med