CFC offers business facilitation and simplified procedures across establishment of a one stop shop:
• Accelerated administrative procedure for the constitution of companies in 48h
• Taechir service to simplify and speed up the process foreign work permits. CFC members are able to apply and pick up foreign employment contracts directly at CFC headquarters.
• Outsourced legalization of signatures service on foreign employment contracts.
Thus, members can obtain foreign employment contracts in 48 hours and residence permits in 2 weeks.
• Simplified procedures for business visa applications (24h)
• Financial institutions can receive their accreditation through a consolidated form that allows both CFC status and accreditation.
Companies with “CFC Status” benefit from a faster and easier procedure for recruiting foreign candidates.
This procedure consists of:
The exemption from the ANAPEC certificate certifying the absence of national candidates to fill the proposed post to the foreign candidate;
Foreign candidates are exempt from producing certified copies of their professional references;
Foreign work permit granted within a maximum period of 3 working days.
CFC would like to remind its members, that to be in good stand with local authorities, all foreign nationals residing in Morocco must apply for a residence permit.
In addition, starting September 1, 2019, all foreign minors must have valid local documentation to allow for exit and entry of Moroccan territory.