HOW TO OBTAIN THE CFC STATUS?
The CFC Status is a label which provides access to an attractive package of benefits.
These benefits include Doing Business facilitations, an access to a community of active members and relevant information on Africa
Description and eligibility criteria
To have its eligibility examined, a company wishing to obtain the CFC status shall contact the business development team within CFCA, and then send a letter of intent stating its will to become a CFC partner and describing in detail its project and business plan.
Documents to download
File size 129.10 KB
Last update 28/09/2016
- The CFC status application Form (for companies that do not require a license), or
- The CFC status application Form and the relevant license * (if such a license is required, see list below)
- The business plan.
The companies not yet established having requested the CFC Status shall benefit from an accelerated procedure for the creation of their legal entity at the Casablanca Regional Investment Center (within a 48 hours deadline after completion of creation file). Consequently, in order to benefit from this accelerated procedure, the companies shall necessarily contact the assistance team within CFCA.
- The file review by CFCA;
- Final approval of the application by the CFC Commission (within a maximum deadline of 45 days) and granting of the CFC status;
- Notifying the company it was granted the CFC status
Once the CFC status granted, the company must submit to CFCA on an annual basis:
- An annual reporting;
- The payment of the CFC status annual fees