DESCRIPTION AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The CFC Status is a label which provides access to an attractive package of benefits.
These benefits include Doing Business facilitations, an access to a community of active members and relevant information on Africa
The CFC Status provides access to an attractive package of benefits. These benefits include Doing Business facilitations, a community of active members and opportunities to relevant information on Africa. These benefits are detailed in the next section.
CFC’s institutional framework is continually adapting to best meet the needs of CFC members and to ensure the most competitive offer that fosters and facilitate their activities in Africa.
Companies looking to obtain the CFC status must meet the following requirements:
- Fit into one of the following company categories:
2.Provide an added value to the development of CFC ;
3. Headquarters must be located at CFC;
4. Be managed and operated from CFC;
5. At least one manager must reside in Morocco
6. Allocate a minimum of operating expenses in line with the activity of the company;
7. At least one senior executive must have qualifying international experience;
- Minimum of 3 years for service providers (administrative, technical, ancillary, trading)
- Minimum of 1 year for all other activities
8. Contribute to the development of the technical and technological expertise and to the development of the Casablanca Finance City, especially concerning the exchanges and financing the development in Africa.
Legal and regulatory framework governing Casablanca Finance City:
- October 2020: Decree-Law No. 2-20-665 reorganizing “CASABLANCA FINANCE CITY”
- December 2019: Finance Law 2020
- December 2020: Finance Law 2021
Code of ethics
- October 2020: CFC Code of Ethics
Circulars & Notes