Yesterday, Ms. Manal Bernoussi, Director of strategy, partnerships and communication took part in a panel discussion organized by Stuttgart Finance at the Baden-Wuerttemberg Pavillion in Expo 2020 Dubai.
Alongside other financial centers, they discussed the role of financial centers in supporting the traditional ecosystem transition into sustainable finance, as well as their outlook on 2022 and their expectations for the upcoming COP26.
The panel was composed of:
– Philippe Richard, Executive Director at Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM)
– Nick Barigye, CEO at Rwanda Finance LTD Kigali International Financial Center
– Michelle Umurungi, Senior Strategy Officer at Kigali International Financial Centre
– Zahra Abdel Rassoul, Deputy Director of Stuttgart Financial
– Jennifer Reynolds MBA, ICD.D, Chairwoman of the WAIFC UN-convened Financial Centres for Sustainability (FC4S) co-chair and CEO of Toronto Finance International
– Jochen Biedermann, Managing Director of the World Alliance of International Financial Centers (WAIFC)